Oct 19 2009

Interesting Ways…

Published by

My Interesting Ways to Use series has been really successful. I measure their success in how useful they are to teachers and other educators in helping with professional development. I say “My” in the loosest sense of ownership really, as with all of the presentations they belong to us all. I just kickstart them and point them off in the right direction.

They have been a great example of crowdsourcing good quality classroom ideas and it has been great fun connecting with all of the people who have taken time to add an idea. It is remarkable what can be achieved and created together if you give people the right way to do it. Thanks for all the help so far.

It all began with One Idea, One Slide and One Image as a premise for the IWB presentation and that has always remained. I hope we can all continue to make create them – let me know if you have any other ideas for a presentation.

I wanted to keep the family together in one place and give you one page to see them all, as so many of you have requested. Don’t forget that if you want to contribute an idea just let me know and I will give you access to share your thoughts.

8 responses so far

8 Responses to “Interesting Ways…”

1.   Dodieon 19 Oct 2009 at 10:10 pm

Thanks for sharing these, and I agree having them in one area is great. I’ll be sharing these at my next web 2.0 PD workshop.

2.   Lisa Thumannon 20 Oct 2009 at 2:20 pm

Thank you for embedding these all in one place. This was a fabulous idea that you had and I only hope you continue to foster these collaborations.

3.   Tim Curtison 20 Oct 2009 at 7:57 pm

Great stuff – thanks for putting them all together.

Any chance of starting an “interesting ways to use an Ipod Touch in the classroom” presentation?

4.   Jacqueson 22 Oct 2009 at 12:46 pm

Definitely adding a Delicious bookmark here! Merci!!

5.   Jeremyon 22 Oct 2009 at 3:06 pm

Thank you for posting these again. I have seen (and used!) your Wordle presentation and can’t wait to check out the others. Keep up the good work!

6.   dianeon 23 Oct 2009 at 2:49 pm

Amazing collection of resources: great ideas for tech integration and authentic learning activities. Thank you!

7.   BalancEdTechon 08 Dec 2009 at 6:54 pm

You might want to look at this site for a ton of other ways to use wikis:

http://ignite.wikis.birmingham.k12.mi.us/Wikis

8.   BalancEdTechon 08 Dec 2009 at 6:55 pm

You might want to look at this site for even more ways to use wikis:

Comments RSS